Visit Iceland in the summer months, the perfect season to sight humpback whales, orcas, dolphins and indigenous species.
Panorama loves to seduce her select 49 guests with her classic lines and wood panelled lounges redefining what yachting was meant to be. An ample spacious lounge and dining areas decorated with warm colours, rich library and two decks for sunbathing, shaded areas and outdoor bar and loungers are just some of the elements that define her essence. Enjoy a moment to yourself in our ample deck space, or retreat to one of our 24 ocean view cabins all offering windows or portholes. Panorama’s experienced crew of 18 is trained with hospitality at heart to pamper her guests and guarantee the ultimate home away from home experience.
- Godafoss – the waterfall of the Gods
- The thermal springs at Geysir
- Iceland’s most picturesque harbour of Siglufjordur
- The striking geothermal field of Namaskard
- The tiny fishing village of Grundafjordur
- The Maritime & Heritage Museum in Isafjordur
- The Museum of Sorcery & Witchcraft in Holmavik
- The Atlantic puffin birds with over 10 million individuals in Iceland
Did you know?
- Iceland was one of the last places on earth to be settled by humans
- A majority of Icelanders believe in elves
- The tallest tree in Iceland, a sitka spruce planted in 1949, is over 27 meters (89 feet) high
Simos Bakas – Sales Manager
+44 (0) 208 324 3118 +44 (0) 7960204264