Nile Cruise & Cairo
To fully discover the ancient and natural wonders of Egypt, a cruise on the River Nile is undoubtedly the very best way to experience this wonderful country. The Nile River has been Egypt’s lifeline since ancient times and there is no better way to trace the passage of Egypt’s history than to follow the course of the Nile. Nile cruises operate between Luxor and Aswan and are a most enjoyable and comfortable way to enjoy the ancient sites of Upper Egypt. Each day gives you a new opportunity to explore awesome sights or simply enjoy a different view
Highlights of our Egypt and Nile cruises include:
- Discovering the Ancient wonders and mysteries that are Egypt.
- Visits to the Valley of the Kings and Queens including the tomb of Tutankhamun.
- Exploring the unforgettable temples of Karnak and Luxor
- Cruising on a traditional ‘Felucca’ to the Elephantine island
- Haggling in the colourful bazaar of Aswan
- Sailing in modern, luxurious and well equipped cruise vessels carefully selected for your comfort.