Our cruises in Italy feature some of the world’s best known historical landmarks, from the Colosseum or the famous Trevi Fountain in Rome, the Rialto bridge in Venice to ancient Greek temples in Sicily. However what makes our cruises so different is that you will discover some real hidden gems in between that only vessels of this size can visit,whether you chose a Tall Ship or Mega Yachts. There’s something simply magical sailing from Venice on a clipper ship passing the famous St Marks square as you gently glide down the Grande Canal to the open sea.
Highlights of our Italian cruises include:
- A superb choice of unique vessels , Tall ships or Mega Yachts
- Discover the mysteries of Sicily and Malta
- Join the jet set as you explore the beautiful Aeolian Ilses
- Find a stunning beach on scenic Capri
- Combine with a stay in historic Venice or Rome