Enjoy the Adriatic Sea and all that it has to offer. Its’ amazing coastline, beautiful scenery, historical monuments and natural wonders will certainly guarantee a cruise to remember. Travel on board one of our comfortable, modern yachts noted for for their friendliness and informality, enjoy swimming in magnificent coves and crystal clear waters, visit destinations off the beaten track, beyond the reach of larger ships and discover a truly authentic vision of Croatia.
On our Croatia Cruises you can visit Dubrovnik and see why it’s called “Pearl of the Adriatic”, a beautiful place with a unique combination of Gothic and Renaissance churches, museums and natural beauty. Swim off the yacht in secluded coves before discovering the next hidden gem that awaits you.
Highlights of our Croatian cruise include:
- Visit National Parks and natural wonders
- Taste world famous wines like Babic and Dignac
- Experience local and European culture like the Medieval basilica in Zadar, one of the oldest community theatres in Europe in Hvar or the Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik
- See why the writer George Bernard Shaw called the region “the heaven on earth”
- Walk around old cities and learn their secrets, legends and stories in places like Trogir and Korcula
- Swim in amazing blue waters in Scedro, Kotor, Trstenik and all along this wonderful coast