The Classic Rhine
Classic Rhine Cruise – Overview
Cruise the wonderful Rhine and explore 4 countries in 8 days. Sail all the way from Switzerland to the enchanting Dutch capital Amsterdam, visiting France and the most romantic part of Germany.
Classical Rhine Cruise – Life onboard and ashore
Cruising is all about discovering new and exciting ports of call whilst relaxing en route. The beauty of a river cruise is that the pace is set by you with the opportunity to visit somewhere new each day with stunning scenery unfolding right before you. You can relax on the Sun Deck, in the comfortable lounge bar, or in the privacy of your cabin. Attentive and friendly staff are always on hand to ensure you have everything you need. Our carefully planned excursions are designed to maximise your time ashore, alternatively you may wish to make your own discoveries and the Switzerland II staff are always on hand to give you useful help and advice.
Highlights of the cruise:
- Visit Holland, Germany, France and Switzerland in one cruise
- Sail the valley with the most castles in the world
- Explore German history in Cologne, Rüdesheim and Heidelberg
- Enjoy authentic French life in Strasbourg
- Taste Swiss chocolate and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere in Basel