Athens to Dubrovnik 9 night package holidays, or 7 night cruises
- Transit the Corinth Canal
- The Island of Kefalonia – famous for Captain Corelli’s Mandolin
- Ithaca, the home island of Odysseus
- The charming island of Paxos
- Corfu – the greenest island in Greece
- The medieval towns of Budva and Kotor
- The remarkable walled city of Dubrovnik
Stay over in Athens...
- 2 nights B&B 5 star at Divani Palace Acropolis Hotel, Athens
- Famous relics such as the Parthenon
- A wonderful choice of restaurants and nightlife
Stay over in Dubrovnik...
- 2 nights B&B 4 star at Grand Hotel Park, 100m from beach
- 10 minutes in a cab from the fabulous old town
- Easy access to restaurants, bars and local islands
It’s your choice – a full package holiday with a 2-night stay in either Athens or Dubrovnik in a 4 star hotel plus a 7 night island hoping and coastal cruise and all transfers. Alternatively you can simply take the 7-night cruise. This cruise runs Athens to Dubrovnik and then reverses on alternate weeks.
This is a remarkable point-to-point cruise from Athens to Dubrovnik, including a transit of the four mile long Corinth Canal, cut in the 1880’s all the way down to sea level so it has no locks. Like every journey in these waters this is a cruise back through history. It’s full of wonderful medieval culture to enjoy, but don’t miss the ruins of the ancient city of Butrint, dating back to 1,000 BCE, in Albania.
For even more culture we recommend you extend your stay for a couple of nights in a city hotel in Athens or Dubrovnik.
Ports of call: Athens - Corinth Canal - Kefalonia - Ithaca - Paxos - Corfu - Saranda for Butrint - Budva - Kotor - Dubrovnik
Reliable sunshine between early May and late October. Temperatures from low 20’s early and late season up to low 30’s mid-summer. Winds moderate (Force 3-4) from the NW.
Fly to Athens, transfer to hotel. Afternoon at leisure
Fly to Dubrovnik, transfer to hotel and afternoon at leisure on the beach. This evening grab a cab and go to the old town of Dubrovnik for cocktails and dinner.
if you had a quiet night get up early and see the Parthenon and the Acropolis before the crowds. Don’t miss Omonia Square and check out the Swiss Guard at Syntagma.
Take a boat out to one of the small islands for the day or walk around the city walls – a must if you are a Game of Thrones fan. This evening rejoin the hubbub in the old town centre.
Marina Zea & Corinth Canal Transit
After boarding at 15:00 enjoy a welcome drink before a late afternoon crossing of the legendarry Corinth Canal. Welcome dinner and overnight en route to Kefalonia.
Kefalonia to Ithaca
A stunning island Kefalonia is now linked to the story of Captain Corelli’s Mandolin. Later we sail to Ithaca, legendary home of Homer’s Odysseus. We moor in the capital Vathy, famous for its Ionian architecture.
Antipaxos & Paxos
A chilled day with swimming at Antipaxos, BBQ lunch on board, then on to off-the-beaten-track laid back Paxos for an afternoon and evening at leisure in the bars around the main square and the harbour.
Corfu, the Grand lady of the Ionian, is now a UNESCO World Heritage site. Stroll around the town, great shopping here, or take an optional tour to see the island with its Byzantine churches and Corfiot villages. Overnight in port.
Not many people get to visit Albania – shame as the people are charming. Even more charming is the UNESCO World Heritage site of Butrint where the ruins demonstrate centuries of Occupation by different civilisations. Don’t miss it. Tonight we sail for Budva.
Budva – Kotor
Budva is a wonderfully preserved Venetian medieval town. The walled city of Kotor, at the end of the longest fjord in the Mediterranean, is every bit its equal. Great cruising and overnight in Kotor to explore the tiny streets and hidden squares.
Kotor – Dubrovnik
Optional sightseeing in Kotor before we depart for Dubrovnik, arriving in the evening. Overnight in port so don’t miss the chance to visit the old town to grab a drink and watch the people thronging by – especially the Game of Thrones fans in costume!
Breakfast then disembarkation between 9:00 and 10:00
Your Vessel - M/S Panorama
Discover a 3 masted Motorsailer which can accommodate up to 49 passengers in 24 cabins. The “Panorama” was launched in 1993 and has been rebuilt in 2001, followed by a latest renovation in 2014, when the Upper Deck cabins and Lounge, as well as the Main Deck cabin en suite bathrooms and Lounge have been refitted.
This state of the art Motorsailer has performed several Atlantic Ocean crossings and has sailed from the Seychelles to Monte Carlo and from the Black Sea to Tunis and offers the highest standard of accommodation and comfort safety.
Home at Sea
- Single seating dining Indoor & Outdoor Lounge – Bar
- Indoor Restaurant
- Audiovisual in Lounge
- Mini library
- Beach Towels
- Snorkeling equipment
- Board Games
- Swimming Platform
- Windows: Upper & Main deck cabins
- Portholes: lower deck cabins
- Triple Occupancy cabins: Category B
- Flat-Screen TV
- Mini Safe
- Mini Fridge
- Individually controlled A/C
- En suite bathroom with shower
- Telephone for internal use
- Central music
1 Double Bed or 2 Twin Beds
The Category C cabins are located on the Lower Deck and have portholes. The cabins are air-conditioned and fitted with TV, telephone, hairdryers, mini-fridge, central music, and public address system and safe boxes. The fully equiped bathrooms are finished with marble.
2 Lower Beds
The Category B cabins are located on the Lower Deck and have portholes. The cabins are air-conditioned and fitted with TV, telephone, hairdryers, mini-fridge, central music, and public address system and safe boxes. The fully equiped bathrooms are finished with marble or corian.
Upper Deck or Main Deck
2 Lower Beds or 1 Double Bed Cabin
The Category A cabins are located on the Upper Deck or on the Main Deck and have large windows enabling a breathtaking view or the areas you are cruising in. The cabins are air-conditioned and fitted with TV, telephone, hairdryers, mini-fridge, central music, and public address system and safe boxes. The fully equiped bathrooms are finished with marble or corian.
Upper Deck Outdoor Bar & Lounge area
Optional : Cruise & Stay
We sail in and out of the drop-dead-gorgeous medieval walled city of Dubrovnik, but if you want to explore its multi-layered history, and walk around the walls, (or if you’re a Game of Thrones fan) you’ll really need a night or two either pre- or post your cruise. Our partner 4 star Grand Hotel Park is perfectly placed for access to the old town or the Dubrovnik Riviera.
Take time to see stunning Dubrovnik and its lively seaside by extending your stay, for two nights before or after your cruise, at the 4 star Grand Hotel Park on bed & breakfast basis, with transfers.
Dubrovnik to Athens Cruise2022 Cruise-only prices (£) per person
Departure May to July 2022
|Departure Dates||Category C||Category B||Category A||Early booking discount|
Port charges & supplements 2022
|Category C||Category B||Category A|
|Flights inc luggage from|
|Transfers E/T from|
Dubrovnik to Athens 2022 flight inclusive packageCruise departures from Athens or Dubrovnik with 2 days pre cruise hotel stay
Port charges and all local transfers included
Operated by M/Y Panorama
A 10% early booking discount applies to the cruise only prices above for all bookings made by 31/01/2022
Prices (£) per person from:
|Departure Dates||Category C||Category B||Category A||Early booking discount|
Book your flights with us to ensure full financial protection for your holiday.
|Your flight inclusive holiday with us is financially secure as we are ATOL licensed and the full package is ATOL protected.
We have been trading since 1995 so with over 25 years under our belts, you can book with total confidence.
- Accommodation in your chosen grade of cabins with private SH/WC & air conditioning.
- Mini fridge, and flat screen TV with complimentary movies
- Full-board meals including an American buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Welcome Cocktail, a local themed party night, fun BBQ (weather permitting) and Captains dinner
- Regular (filter) coffee, tea and still mineral water, plus fresh fruit are available with our compliments all day
- Use of fishing and snorkelling equipment and sea kayak (subject to availability).
- English-Speaking Cruise Director
- Flights & transfers when cruise is booked as a flight inclusive package
- Beverages except regular (filter) coffee, tea and still mineral water
- Shore excursions or other land arrangements at ports of call
- Passengers’ personal expenses.
- Wi-Fi which is available at a charge
- Gratuities which are optional and should be made centrally at the hotel reception desk to be distributed throughout the crew – we recommend Eur10-14 per passenger per day
- Flights & transfers if cruise is booked for independent travel
Friday morning flights from Gatwick to Dubrovnik, with afternoon return. Flight time 2 hrs 30 minutes. Regional flights are available to Dubrovnik from Stansted, Manchester, Bristol & Glasgow on request.
ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 9511
Road transfer to Dubrovnik port in approximately 30 minutes.